Assessing the True Cost of Strong Authentication
Are you an Enterprise
continuing to incur
CAPEX on authentication?
Are you a Service Provider
looking to launch
a NEW line of service business?
SafeNet Authentication Service (SAS) is YOUR answer.
"Gartner predicts that, by 2017,
more than 50% of enterprises will
choose cloud-based services as
the delivery option for new or
refreshed user authentication
implementations, up from less
than 10% today."
Gartner Magic Quadrant for
User Authentication 2012
Key highlights of SAS are:
- Get Started Instantly: SAS Sets up in minutes and is available 24*7.
- Lower TCO: No upfront investment, reduced management investments, a per user per year pricing for
- Protects applications, networks, web and cloud applications
- Authentication gets done your way as you get to choose the authentication method that best fits your use-
cases from a variety of Software, SMS, Hardware and Grid authenticators
- Fully automated management that lets you manage by exception
- Migration is effortless from your existing solution
- Future proof your authentication – be ready to scale to new users and use cases and address future threats
Assessing the True Cost of Strong Authentication :-
Many organizations rarely look closely at the Total Cost of Operation of their authentication
solution and instead make a decision heavily driven by the up-front purchase price. This
approach to assessing authentication costs shows that infrastructure investments and
management overheads dominate the total cost of the solution.
A Faster, More Effective Way to
Manage Authentication Deployments :-
The move to the cloud and virtualized environments along with an increasingly mobile workforce, the ongoing trend of employee Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) trends and the
adoption of cloud based applications, is blurring the boundaries of the traditional network security perimeter.
An Affordable and Flexible Authentication Solution :-
Choosing the right authentication solution is critical in reducing the risks your business faces.Naturally, the best solutions have the widest range of tokens, and can protect both cloud and local applications, as well as any network access devices.But the choice is not just about security; it is also about how easily you can deploy, manage,
and pay for your authentication solution.
SafeNet India | www.safenet-inc.com/sas | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-120 4020555